Isrg Buzz respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998, we have implemented policies to respond to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to us.
If you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL or other specific location on the Isrg Buzz website where the material is located.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send the above information to our Copyright Agent at the following email address: [email protected]
Once we receive a valid notice of alleged copyright infringement, we will remove or disable access to the material in question and notify the user who uploaded the material. If you believe that your material was removed or disabled by mistake, please send a counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A description of the material that was removed or disabled, and the location where it was before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Isrg Buzz may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who reported the alleged infringement.
Please send the counter-notice to our Copyright Agent at the following email address: [email protected]
We will replace the removed material after we receive a valid counter-notice, unless we receive notice from the original reporting party that they have filed a legal action to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material is infringing may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
Isrg Buzz is committed to complying with all applicable copyright laws and responding promptly to notices of alleged infringement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA notice, please contact us at [email protected]